"The majority of requirements within the Certification Program are no-cost, and in fact the Program can save your institution significant money. Temple Beth Rishon is a great example--they saved over $35,000 in less than two years through their no-cost energy conservation measures."
Certification Program Director
We've designed tuition fees for the Certification Program to be equitable and affordable:
- Institutions with budgets under $500,000 pay $750
- Institutions with budgets $500,000 - $1 million pay $1,500
- Institutions with budgets $1 million - $2.5 million pay $2,000
- Institutions with budgets over $2.5 million are determined in consultation
The following groups can receive tuition subsidies:
- ELCA congregations, through our partnership with Lutherans Restoring Creation. 50% subsidy
- Presbyterian Churches, through our partnership with PCUSA. 50% subsidy.
- Reform Jewish synagogues, through our partnership with the URJ. Limited number of full scholarships.
- Conservative Jewish synagogues, through our partnership with the Conservative movement. 50% subsidy.
- Reconstructionist Jewish synagogues, through our partnership with the Reconstructionist movement. 50% subsidy
- Franciscan Catholic parishes, through our partnership with the Franciscan Action Network. 50% subsidy.
All subsidies are limited in number, and first-come-first-serve. Don't see your denomination listed? Contact us to help build a partnership!
Participating institutions must submit 100% of the tuition fee within 1 month after receiving their letter of acceptance into the Program.
The tuition fee provides institutions with full access to all Program resources, including 6 webinars, a special password protected website that houses over 200 resources, a virtual community, and email and phone support. Click here to see further details of resources provided.