Information on the workshops and speaking engagements Stacey Kennealy offers.
Stacey Kennealy is a leading expert in green consumption issues, the process of sustainability, and environmental education for houses of worship and faith-based schools. She also belongs to a Zen Buddhist monastery and is certified to teach mindfulness meditation. To read Stacey's bio, click here.
Stacey has conducted many workshops and has spoken at numerous conferences around the country. Here are some of her lecture topics to date:
- Getting Started on Greening your Faith-based Institution
- Calculating Your Ecological Footprint Workshop
- Orientation and follow-up of an environmental audit of a faith-based site
- Environmental Quiz Assembly for Children, ages 7 to 14
- Energy Conservation Workshop for Houses of Worship, covering the 12 priority measures for energy conservation.
- Building Environmental Leadership in your Faith-based Institution (discussion based)
- Education for Sustainability workshop
- Many other environmental topics, including food, gardening, religious-environmental education, outdoor engagement, green cleaning, etc.